Sunday, July 4, 2010

Fourth of July

I was going to try out the Prince of Persia/Midas Touch pairing tonight, but I got distracted by a rooftop party in Ukranian Village. It was fun watching random people's fireworks displays go off across the city. I paired that with some Anchor Liberty Ales. I have tremendous amounts of respect for Anchor Brewing, and I can't think of anything more appropriate for celebrating everything that is good about the USA. I'll get around to Prince of Persia ASAP, I promise.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa. I love your blog, and also was distracted on the 4th of July by a rooftop party in Ukranian Village. That's a pretty intense coincidence in my book. I can't wait to try the Prince of Persia/Midas Touch pairing myself.

    ReplyDelete